Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 1492 Yes, Columbus did sail the ocean blue.

The thirty third double was added to the list of doubles.I burned 4700 calories in 2 hours and 2 minutes. Did 30 88 pound assisted chin ups. 350 killer crunches.450 crunches.600 quantum crunches 900 floor crunches and 5 minutes of down plank.Two minutes of up plank.Weighed in at 181.

As  the weather has cooled down. The fifties is a normal temperature for this time of the year. I felt and feel awesome as I enjoy a good breakfast of oatmeal mixed with cinnamon, banana and blueberries along with orange juice mixed with seltzer. Ah, the satisfaction of having a great bowl of oatmeal and savoring every drop seltzer mixed orange.

When you love it you just do it. The key is to enjoy what you do and to have fun while doing it.

When I am at the gym I feel like a pariah.Only because I sense that I am the only one there that really enjoys the workout.

Day 1493 Now we are seven days from April 1ST which equals 1500.


No comments:

Post a Comment