Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 1486 we do a double today!

My legs felt so strong today that I just had to see how hard I could go. I burned 2452 in the first hour. I burned 2341 in the second hour. I really wanted to beat the first hour  but, I was just not strong enough to hit my goal of 2905. Regardless of the number I busted it all the way to the end. It is such an awesome feeling. I jumped off the machine grabbed a mop. Mopped the floor and got into dry clothes. As my clothes were completely soaked. Then, I proceeded to do a chin up ab workout where I did 25 assisted chin ups. ( 94 pound assistance) Then 360 killers,450 crunches,500 q's,800 floors and 4 minutes of down plank and 3 minutes of up plank. I weighed in at 177. Like I said I was soaked.

Day 1487 Now, I am stoked for for another whack at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment