Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 1483 Now, the notch is set at 2420. I dare you to beat that!

Where do you find more motivation from?
Some one challenging by saying "I don't think you can do it". Or, someone encouraging you by saying "I know you can do it".  Well I dared myself today, I guess that falls under the category of I don't think you can do it. I burned 2342. So for today my cardio was not as strong as yesterday and I had an hour's less rest. However, I did have a lot of strength on my other exercises. I did 40 90 pound assisted chin ups. I did 330 killers,450 crunches and get this, 820 q's. You know, the ole elbows to knees crunch. I did 80 floor crunches and 5 minutes down and 2 minutes up in the plank position. I felt awesome as I weighed in at 181.

We all want to be special in three ways feel ,belong and produce something that is special.

Day 1484 Today is a special day because .....

No comments:

Post a Comment