Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 1478 Fifteen is in clear view!

A double! As we are ready to arrive at the gym. We go for 2 hours today as we do not need to report to work until some time later in the day......

Spent a good three hours at the gym. Yes, I know I am crazy. But its fun! Some people spend their free time doing other things mine is working out. After 1478 straight days I have just completed my 30TH day of doing at least 2 hours of hard cardio. Today, I did do two hours on the button. Burned 4530 calories. Then 27 94 pound  assisted chin ups.The 94 pounds really means I am doing
less than half my weight of a full chin up. I got on the incline sit up machine and did a 90 degree to 45 degree angle crunch.Those are affectionately known as killers. A regular crunch is a simple 90 degree to zero angle or flat( on an incline sit up bench set at a 45 degree angle). Then, the quantum crunch is an assisted elbow to knee crunch on a flat surface with ten pounds of resistance in each crunch. Wow! I think I explained it accurately. A floor crunch is a crunch where while your back is flat on the floor and knees bent and your feet are flat on the floor. With the assistance of a piece of equip you bring your elbows to your ribs with about 7 pounds of resistance. Of course a plank is holding your body in a position where you are rest on your elbows and fore arms while hold your back flat all on the balls of your feet.

In completing my 30TH day of doing at least a 2 hour work out that means 1 out of the 49 consecutive days and months of doing at least one hour of hard cardio. I have now  done a month of at least a two hour hard cardio a day.

So how many did I do today? About the same as yesterday.

4530 calories burned
27 chin ups
330 killer crunches
450 crunches
600 quantum crunches
800 floor crunches
4 minutes of down plank
3 minutes of up plank
181 weigh in.


Day 1479 We go one more time for the daily double when we hit the gym again.

No comments:

Post a Comment