Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 1482 We are on a roll, I will hit 2400 I just know it!

Yeah! I was right! I hit 2420 today, as I just felt awesome. Passed on the chin abs as I wanted to get my son a birthday wish early in the am. Weighed in at 182. Now, doing a motivational talk every Tuesday at the daily toil. I love it.

I have three so far one on the difference between a thermometer and a thermostat. Two on the ability to see greatness in others.And yesterday about a team.

I forgot to say one thing yesterday about a team and here it is:


"You must learn how to hold a team together. You lift some men up, calm others down,
until finally they've got one heartbeat. Then, you've got yourself a team."

Wow, what more can be said about a team. One freakin heart beat.

Day 1483 Now, the notch is set at 2420. I dare you to beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment