Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 1473 A quick turn around and we are back at IT!

As the last few seconds ticked down on the hour of my cardio workout I realized that the rest of the day was going to be a cool down. What else could it be? When start your day with a very challenging workout and prior to the workout you take in no food or drink what is next? When you burn 2329 calories in an hour and do 30 94 pound assisted chin ups with 330 killer crunches ,440 crunches and 570 q' crunches with 800 floor crunches and 2 minutes of down plank followed by 4 minutes of up plank, then weigh in at 184 pounds what is your next step up from that activity? There is none, just a body that is cooling down.

You see I cannot duplicate that again today unless, I fast for nine  hour then I do all that again. Folks I spend all of my day except for one hour( sometimes two) cooling down.

I guess I like to cool down.LOL- What paradox the person who works out the hardest usually spends there day cooling down.

Day 1474 I feel like beating yesterday's mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment