Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 1471 we are leaving a blue streak towards the 2 two a days.

Back in the earlier days on the NFL teams would run two a days for seven weeks at a time. There were not restrictions.
Two a days are special.It allows me to feel free.

A certain glow comes upon me when I involve myself in this exercise. Last Saturday, I did a two a day with a five hour break in between work. Today I do "it" with a two hour break.

Let us do it now..... As I began my workout at 655 am I knew I had two things going for me 1) I had not worked out in 25 hours. 2) I will be on the cardio machine for more than 2 hours.With those two facts I burned 4850 calories as I did a 2 hour and six minute fun workout. I proceeded from to get out of my extremely wet clothes and put on some dry ones so I could do a 94 pound assisted chin up 20 times, a set of 330 killer crunches,450 crunches , 530 quantum crunches, 800 floor crunches and 4 minutes in an up position plank and 3 minutes in a down position plank.

I got some thermal in soles.

We spend our as we like or we wind up spending our time unhappy.

Day 1472 Let's shoot another round of two a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment