Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 1470 The month March 2012 means 1500!

Today, I was determined to beat yesterday's total in calories burned per hour on the same machine. Today, I am glad to report that I was able to burn more calories in an hour while using the same machine. My goal was to burn 2353, at half time I needed to burn 1183 to reach my goal. I was wearing four layers of top clothes. I felt awesome as I cranked it up and burned 1197 in the second half for a total burn of 2367  which beat yesterday's total by 15 calories.

This wraps up a great workout work week week where I was up every day at 411 and got on the machine every before 5 am and improved on the day's total every day. For this entire week I was able to practice constant and never ending improvement.- CANI lives. I did 20 chin ups with 38 killers 50 crunches and 60 q's. Then a 4 and a half minute up plank followed by a 3 and half minute down plank.I finish ed with a 800 floor with added weight to the machine crunch. Weighed in at 182 and felt awesome.
Thank you, God.

Day 1471 we are leaving a blue streak towards the 2 two a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment