Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1895 Today, I begin a new life...

When was the last time you were complimented for doing something? When was the the last time you complimented another person? Do you feel both times that the compliments were sincere? When you were complimented how did that make you feel? After giving a compliment how did that make you feel?

I believe I can do something special. I believe I can be a special person and motivate and help people do something.
Selling people is tough but the toughest person you ever have to sell is that dude looking at you in the mirror! 

I slept from 1030 pm to 410 am. Yep, a total of  5 hours and 40  minutes.

I need to get more callers and guests for the Friday 8 to 10 pm sports talk show.
that airs on 88.7 FM and  and be heard world wide on wnhu.net


Burned 2229 in 60 minutes.
40 pullups
400 old style very very steep
410 medium depth
420 crunches incline

5 minutes of plank 3 ways
0 Ab machine no

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 184.8 is the scale wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment