Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 1921 No ordinary day. However, did have a great workout.

Took a different course of action today. As I went to bed yesterday at 8 pm and got up at 230am was in work at 354 am worked until 801 am then went to the gym. I had to minimize my workout to an of hour of hard cardio. After that, I went right back to work. A rather ordinary day took some weird turns.First, a person I work with asked about some very personal matters.Second, the gentlemen I was speaking with prior to me going to the gym needed to be rushed to the hospital around the time I returned from the gym.His condition to this minute is not clear to me.


practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance
Weight 181.2. is the scale wrong ? Gym scale n/a.

No comments:

Post a Comment