Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 1897 Huge night 1st round action in the NBA






Kinda of an odd start but, feel great. The weather is again beautiful.
I decided to catch up on the scores  for tonight's show. I watched the highlights so I could get a flavor for where we are at heading into tonight's action.

I slept from 10 30 pm to 410 am

Yep, a total of  5 hours and 40  minutes.

I need to get more callers and guests for the Friday 8 to 10 pm sports talk show.
that airs on 88.7 FM and  and be heard world wide on wnhu.net


Burned 2187 in 60 minutes.
only cardio as I raced against the clock.
0 pullups
00 old style very very steep
0 medium depth
0 crunches incline

0 minutes of plank 3 ways
0 Ab machine no

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 186.4 is the scale wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment