Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 1904 There ain't no quit!



  The daily toil was not so ard- some. Had a few seconds to post some motivating comments on the company social media.One thing that struck me today when I was about 45 minutes through my usual 60 minutes of hard cardio was, how many excuses there are available for not working out. Now, do not mis read my lead. Working out is not the be all and end all to excuses. I,  in all honesty and frankness use a bunch of them for other areas of my life. It all comes down to priorities and being honest with yourself and to a certain extent others. I have heard every excuse there ever was but, the reason the event or activity that was not accomplish was not deemed as a top priority.
It is an interesting discussion.  "IAITD" --- As we used to say it dropped a rank. "IDAR"

I slept from 1030 pm  to 410 am. Yep, a total of  5 hours and 40  minutes.Again!!

Burned 2222 in 60 minutes.again that is unusual
42 pullups
320 old style very very steep
420 medium depth
420 crunches incline
450  crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
42 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 183.4 is the scale wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment