Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 1905 A new beginning? Shed the old skin which I hath too long.

The toil was crazy. I had a little over 7 hours to accomplish a great amount of work. As a result, I did not take a lunch break.I did not stress, I just kept on swinging until the bell! I left work and went to a grocery store then to the barber shop. At the barber shop I had all my hair cut off. WHAT? It took a little conversing with the barber but within twenty minutes it was gone.Interesting. Day 1000 on the daily questions and Day One without hair.

I slept from 12 pm  to 545 am. Yep, a total of  5 hours and 45  minutes.Again!!

Burned 2237 in 60 minutes.again that is unusual
42 pullups
220 old style very very steep
420 medium depth
420 crunches incline
450  crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
42 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Weight 183.6 is the scale wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment