Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 1910 We are only 103 days from 2013

Worked very hard yesterday at the daily toil even extra time wasn't enough to do all that was there to do. However I finished with a burst of energy. I went home and chopped wood witha dull axe. Wow ! That was a workout! I was soaked I felt drained and energized at the same time. As I thought back to the challenge of our early settlers faced, just to gather heat and some warmth man, those were some tough dudes. I only cut one piece I can only imagine the challenge of cutting more to get enough logs for a fire. My technique I am sure was wrong and my skill low but, I kept going at it.

I got up today before the gentle marimba sounds wafted through the air.


Day 1006 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Simple question, in any walk of life, who makes more money the people at the top 10 % or the other 90 %?
The money is at the top. Right?
Choose one of these reasons you feel the top 10% get to be the top 10 % and earn the most money?
They are lucky?
They know some one who gives them a favor?
They are smarter than the rest?
They work harder?
They worked hard on attaining a set of skills and have used them in their line of work?



Burned 2229 in 60 minutes.
42 pullups
230 old style very very steep
420 medium depth
420 crunches incline
450  crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
42 Ab machine

practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday
Gym scale said 188.

No comments:

Post a Comment