Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 1133 I have said it once and I will say it again.....

FATIGUE MAKES COWARDS OF US ALL! I say this not from strength. My workout today was indeed a weak one,as I burned the least amount of calories in the hour that I have burned in quite awhile.

I cannot remember the last time I had burned such little calories in an hour. My body simply would not do what my mind wanted to do.The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.

As I consider what just happen I am trying to capture a description of the overall emotion. I guess its surprise.I just expected more. I thought I was ready. But the truth is I was not. Tomorrow is another day and with it comes another chance.

I will burn today's tape and focus on a better outcome tomorrow!

As Og Mandino said "Today I begin a new life.......

Day 1134 starts now !

No comments:

Post a Comment