Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 1128 - So this is a day off?

I wonder what feelings will come toward me? I have had a different mindset since I got off the daily toil yesterday at around 245 pm.I ran around a little and then just felt like resting. Now today so far I have begun in the usual way. Up before the gym opens, expressing some thoughts prior to the workout.

The difference in a day off is the windows of accountability.Where as I am not planned on being anywhere until noon. And then after that I have a full 24 hour furlough. I feel one of the reasons why I continued to work everyday was for the challenge of the activity. I have battle through a harsh winter and I used my new found conditioning to get through it

My curiosity in my ability to keep moving forward was one of the bigger answers I was seeking.

Now, it is onto Day 1128 and my 1142ND workout.My challenge continues and today is another step- Burn 1357++ !!

On this liberated day, my body surely felt free. I busted out with a great calorie burn of 1445 in an hour and did 430 crunches and held the plank for one song. It was an awesome work out and was the best I have felt in a few days. Thank God for his blessings of this day.

As we head toward 1130 and only seventy days from 1200 I can't help but feeling somewhat rejuvenated. I have already enjoyed myself for the first part of the break!

Day 1129 is a few hours apart from this second- time to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment