Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1117 My life has been very similar to .....

Who knows? It sounded like a profound statement. I will say this, when we choose to write we are all challenged to come up with a good beginning,middle and ending. I think my first half a sentence was pretty good.My life has been very similar to Herman Melville's character in 'Moby Dick". Ishmael who spent a good part of his life chasing a great whale. He became so consumed by the process that he lost himself in it.

I at times wonder if I have been so consumed by my process that I too have lost a piece of myself in it. Maybe that is good. The process is fun, its exciting and it fills me with desire. The rewards are enjoyable.The feeling is real. The planning and doing are thought provoking. Yep that is the process. Call me Ishmael!


The sleep I was so anxious to get last night was replaced by a good shower and going out to a birthday dinner. I felt it today in my performance as I was only able to burn 1355 calories in the hour. However I felt awesome as I pushed myself extremely hard to accomplish that.

Sleep will be more plentiful tonight but first, I need to nail down Day 36.

Day 1118 is coming strong. With it, I plan on a great day of 1400++!

No comments:

Post a Comment