Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 1121 Is this the longest running daily workout blog?

Who knows? According to a quick search there is nothing that fits this exact description. Here we are focusing on today. As yesterday is a canceled check. Of course,tomorrow is a promissory note.

Now we have today, the gift. The gift, and that is the reason we call it the present.

We challenge ourselves everyday not every other day. This is the fortieth day in a row we have gone to work. This is the record.

I started the Daily toil on Day 818 which was 303 days ago. This is the longest stretch I have gone without a day off. My plan is to go one more week. Which would put me at 46 days.

You know when one serves in any position I am not sure how long one goes on a daily basis without a planned break.

The concept I enjoy most about this span of time is the activity. The two jobs I have, have me on my feet all the time. They both entail moving around. Body is the maintain ingredient in this recipe.

So, I not only workout an hour a day, I also exercise all day. I am not sure how unique all this activity is. However, I do not believe had I not worked out every day I would feel as good as I do now. Or even if, I did not workout if, I would be able to work with this activity this many days without a break.


Day 40- Day 1121 is here and now I need to seize it. The old saying holds its guard. "In order to seize first you have to sees it!"

I left all of it out there today! As I squeaked out a 1400 calorie burn by burning 707 calories in the last half of an hour. Kudos go my way. What a battle I needed 350 in the last 15 minutes to burn 1400 in the hour and I did it!

The glow lasts for a long time when you exert that kind of an effort.

Now we seek a bigger performance on Day 1122 - I - am- P-U-M-P-E-D!

No comments:

Post a Comment