Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1120 Eleven hundred and twenty days

Eleven hundred and twenty days without a break and fourteen additional hours of workouts.For eleven hundred and twenty days I have averaged more than one cardiovascular sixty minute workout where I have burned anywhere from 700 calories to 1515 calories in an hour.

That doesn't matter much because it all come down to how do I feel. Well, I guess mentally I feel great and physically I feel great. I am proud of my accomplishments and I want to do better.

Today we can point an awesome workout to start the day. I felt great and was remind of it by almost burning 1400 calories in the hour. I burned a good 1393 today.

During the workout today, one phrase kept ringing in my ear it was "boot camp. " Boot camp means to me tear everything down and start from nothing. Asking yourself what would happen if I decided to cut this out? Another thought was if things ain't going right you probably ain't doing them right. Yeah, its tough to admit at times but it is YOU.YOU are the problem. Fix you and you fix the problem.

So you want lose weight? Well, what do you eat that makes you the weight you are at now? What activities do you engage in? I got advice. Tear it down, boot camp, start from scratch. Go ahead I dare you.

Well my next dare is Day 1121 where we burn 1394++. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment