Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 1125 Ah.. the daily toil sets a record as we work 10 and one half hours

Yesterday, work out 5am work 843 am out 750 pm. Today, workout 454 am here I am at 733 am ....

The page and this story continues. But wait, I burned 1383 calories from 454am until 554 am. I never count the extra cool down time. Which usually last five minutes and burns 80 calories.I bet my cool downs is almost equal in pace to most peoples workouts.I burn 80 in five minutes that is 960 in an hour ( 12 x80 ) - Ha!

How is every one's stress level? What is going on between the ying and the yang? Are you winning the keeping it cool battle, while you battle? What is the score? Where is showing that you are stressed out. Are practicing to keep it cool.

They once asked a famous musician how often do you practice? He said, "let me put it this way.If I miss a day I notice. If I miss three days my critics notice.If I miss a week my audience notices.

Moral of the story, never miss a day!

Here we go 1126 of 1126 days is coming hereto fore. The goal is to beat 1384+++--- I will keep it cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment