Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 1105 A blast of cold air to remind us it is still winter

I was able to get going earlier this morning despite less sleep than the night before. Whenever I can burn more calories than the day before and do it on less rest I call that a sweep. It is a sweep because I won in two categories, calories burned in an hour and getting less rest. I realize it a sort of weird way to win at anything but it helps to keep me focused.

By earlier I mean I was out of bed at 349 am. I usually get up at 410 am.So, with my 21 minute head start I was able to get the work out started at 438 am. Oh yeah!

The arc trainer read 1426 calories burned at the sixty minute mark. Who knows? Did I really burn that many calories in an hour? All I know is when I was done with the machine there was a huge puddle of water. The water I imagine was sweat and it took a huge chunk of paper towels to wipe up. My concern is not so much how much calories I burned it is how I feel. And I feel great!

After all this time you would think I would get bored. I am not bored just the opposite I am inspired. I suppose to fully understand my inspiration you need to have worked out everyday for more than three years. Whenever I attempt to beat yesterday's total I always remind myself how many days in a row without a day off I have been doing this.

Tomorrow is Day 1106, when need to break 1427++ - I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment