Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 1111 The day of not giving in!

While I was doing my best to burn 695 calories in the first thirty minutes , I heard some one nearby me say, "I get so bored doing this cardio". Man, that was all I had to hear! that got me so jacked up. I love it when people say this is boring. Even to hear why don't you do something different. You know change your exercise once in awhile. My answer is this, "WHY?"

I love this right now. I am still trying to get from point a to point b. I have a goal. My goal is my own four minute mile. I set the record and now I must break it. My goal is long way off. I have a lot to do before I can hit that goal. So, when I hear this is boring I simply say to myself," by who's standards." Certainly not mine.

My reason for burning 706 calories in the second thirty minutes boiled down to one. I wanted to.

It felt very nice to do 1400 or more calories on back to back days again.

Day 1112 will see 1402+++ eclipsed! Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment