Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sedentary - Yahoo! Search Results

sedentary - Yahoo! Search Results

Day 1132 - If your job is this type of job, you may want to join me at the gym. Daily that is. After telling people about my streak routine I was told, " you have to change it up do something different, your body adjusts and you are not doing anything to get stronger.......

Well, there may be a reason for that theory. The reason I can gather is they are assuming I do no other types of movement all the rest of the 23 hours prior to my workout. Well, that is the wrong assumption.I maybe unlike you do not have a sedentary job or life style. I am constantly on my feet and moving and lifting objects. Some are heavy objects.

I burned 1381 calories in an hour today. That 1381 calories was less than I burned yesterday. Why would I burn less? Here is one reason maybe my body was a little more tired than yesterday's calorie burn of 1392 in the hour. Why would I be tired? Gee, maybe because I ran around for nine hours lifting heavy objects.

The point is, there is no routine, in my routine.

Day 1133 on the horizon - with it opening day in baseball- I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment