Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 1122 A slightly different plan

Will be attending a meeting shortly and I did knock off earlier than normal, as I cut the Saturday in half. Should be arriving at the gym at around 8am to 830 am. I am psyched to get my deal going. As for the first time, in awhile up very early for a Sunday.Up at 4 am!

Spring set to pop up at 728pm tonight. Plan today is to burn 1401++ in the hour.

I am on plan! By burning 1419 in the hour I not only felt and still do feel awesome but I hit the goal I so strongly went for. I also challenged myself by wearing three long sleeved layers of clothing while doing the workout.

We got a great opportunity here let us get it done! I noticed the vocabulary I use whenever anyone asks me while I am in the middle of my workout is always good, great or awesome. When you are fighting for every second to burn calories there is no room for any negative thoughts let alone negative words.

I liken those emotions to that of a person playing or getting ready for an athletic competition.

The prevailing thought should always be the enemy can't win,but I can still lose.

When you break that short sentence down you realize how much power it has.Question one; who is the enemy? What can he win? How does he lose but, I don't win? Isn't the enemy my opponent? If he loses I win, right?

Answer one- the enemy is any thing that is not right. And you know it is not right.The enemy wins a large part of you when you give into it. He loses because it has already been proven that he is wrong. yes, he is your opponent but you are your biggest opponents.No, you could still lose.

I held my ground and I beat yesterday's total. Day 1123 we run with ball again. In hot pursuit of beating 1420 calories to burn in the hour.

A different plan today, I went into my daily toil for only a brief time today. So, I suppose there after I can rest. I have to admit I am enjoying it so far. As I am grabbing a few minutes of me time. So, when the 4am wake up call comes I will be dressed fed(mentally) and ready to go!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment