Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 1113 I met it head on, for sure. Then there was .....

The daily toil, you know the one where for the 31ST consecutive day along with my exuberant workout where I burn a massive amount of calories prior to.The one event in the course of my day that takes up about 10 hours of my day(which includes travel to and from). Oh yeah, that one.

Well, for some reason yesterday's battle carried over to today as I burned only 1379 calories in the hour. I must say things were different today from yesterday. As the rain came down the temperature at 5 am was 47 degrees.Wearing three layers of clothing did make it easy to lose a lot of water but also did a good job of draining my energy.

I love you, workout. I'd rather spend my energy on you. What am I nuts? Well here is the bottom line we spend most if not all of our lives being driven by three forces. Those three forces are our desire to look good, feel good and do good. My philosophy on expending energy on a workout is that it covers all three driving forces. Now, the key is it quenches all them in backwards order.

I do good by taking care of body which feel good. I look good by showing the world how important it is to take of your body.

Day 1114 calls me to action - 1379++++! I'm ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment