Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 1108 After a good full day - I slept -

I love to expend energy.Physical energy. There is a great feeling when your body is in constant motion.The flow that goes through the body is unreal. My perspective is one from being in a current state where my body is in good cardiovascular shape.

After I did my workout yesterday, I worked for about nine hours. During that time I was in constant motion.I am very thankful that I had the energy to move about so easily.

As I worked I did not feel tired at all. When I got home I ate and rested and then slept. The amount of sleep I got was probably equal to the amount of sleep I have got in a long time.

So now, its off to the gym on this mild cloudy forty eight degree Sunday morning. Outside the grass is starting to over take the snow. It is funny about a month ago a lot of people would have not predicted the grass to be this visible around here.

The classic concept of "as it seems" rings true once again. The concept reminds us that it is never as bad as it seems and it is never as good as it seems. The reality is that we all must make our own judgement as to what it really is that we are seeing. We all have our own paradigms of how everything is.

Life rolls on we are all here by the grace of God. I am indeed psyched to take another hack at breaking 1433++ today. This will be my second attempt,as for the last two days I burned 1433 calories in the hour.

Lets go!

Time ran out on our hero to post yesterday so, I am here to report that, the burn was 1454 in the hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment