Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1119 Down goes Frazier ; Down goes Frazier

I can still hear it ringing in my ears when little known George Foreman walloped the champ Joe Frazier and knocked him down seven times to win the heavy weight boxing crown.

Well yesterday coupled with the daily toil ( DT ) and the workouts at 445 in the am my workout numbers have taken a hit. I think ole DT is trying to take center stage. As I pounded out nine hours of moving freight to my daily activities and then during the work out this morning I felt I like I was running in peanut butter.

So be it, I charged out and burned 1364 calories in the hour today. I came within 4 calories of my goal.In an effort to show there was no quit in me, I averaged a higher caloric burn in the final two minutes than I had in the prior 58 minutes.

Once again we mount the horse and burn more than 1368.

Day eleven twenty dead ahead! Come on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment