Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1134 Its April 1ST; How are we doing?

Can we all relate to that question? Is there power in that question. I focus everyday on coming up with a daily question. My daily questions are simple and direct inquires into your spirit and attitude.

They are questions that will allow you to soak in who you are at this moment.Check them out at
I am currently on Day 250 of the daily questions.

Today was a bounce back day after yesterday's less than stellar performance I burn 1372 calories in the hour- Ah.... What a relief . I felt great as I burned almost 700 calories in the second half hour.

Now I feel refreshed and energized- Thank God-

Day 1135 in coming another Saturday- this whole thing started 162 Saturdays ago. I am ready lets have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment