Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 1126 A little snow as winter gives us a kiss good bye

Officially, it is spring. Unofficially, winter will not leave the establishment without causing a scene. I wonder if a majority of people would punch winter in the mouth if winter was an actual person. Especially, this winter. Well, either way, this winter has rained down some serious blows about the head and body of many people.

Now, we focus in on the advent of spring. The coming of Easter. The coming of the end of lent. The freshness of a new beginning - May God bless us all-

A tremendous challenge was presented to me today as my body pounded out a 1360 calorie burn. I toughed that out. But I still love the battle.

Friday Day 1127, will be here before we know it- Grab your musket and be on the ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment