Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 1114- The daily toil continues; day 33 as we tie the record

This will be the 33RD without a planned day off from any work. Back on February the 7TH I working everyday. It has now been 33 days since. Back in May 31 of last year I worked until July 4Th. Then in the same year I worked from July 5Th to August 7Th. Each time accumulating 33 days. Going from Day 829 to Day 863. Then going from day 865 to 898.

So tomorrow will set the record at 34 days. I have tied it twice. The next day we will hit uncharted waters. Boy the roads I have traveled. This the 1114 day day and I still feel awesome I am determined to beat yesterday's total of only burning 1379 in the hour.I think I was dressed to warmly to burn the calories I wished to burn in the hour.

Now, here we are at 639 in the am on this crisp morning. On this the fourth day of lent. On the 159 Saturday of the streak. The day after a earthquake and tsunami hit Japan. The day after the NFL decided to lockout its players. Add to it the day after UCONN men's basketball team won its fourth game in a row and will now play for the Big East championship at Madison Square Garden.

I my readers, am ready to go!
Had a great first thirty minutes as I burned 724. Ended by burning 688 in the second thirty minutes for a total of 1412 calories burned in sixty minutes. Felt awesome and refreshed. I would have held the pace if I used less layers of clothing. Or not, it felt great to sweat that much. The challenge now is to burn more even though.... I am dropping water. I love it!

As I conclude today's post I take in another spoonful of today's breakfast which is made oatmeal strawberries ,banana,blueberries, vitamin C tablets, antioxidant tablet and a large container of calcium fortified orange juice. Now, that my friends, is the breakfast of champions!

Okay champ, Day 1115 is less than twenty four hours away, are you ready? Deal me IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment