Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 1107 As we ready for day twenty six .....

Yep, this is Day 26 of working without a day off. My previous record of days in a row is 33 days. I did that when I worked from May 31st to July 3rd 2010. So where do we go from here?

We start sorting out what we have done we talk about the working everyday streaks and we revisit the the two a days and the three a day.

Which reminds me I have done 1121 workouts in the last 1107 days. I have been working seven days a week since May 20th 2010. That is a total of 287 days of which I have missed about twenty days due to days off and business closing and bad weather.

Let sets up on average a 14 to 20 day work week. Yep its go, go, go for me!

As I explained before my job is either bringing freight to the floor at a home improvement store which I do full time or waiting on tables or bar tending in the restaurant I work at on weekends.

When you slice it up there is very little sitting around for this guy!

Today, I tied yesterday's total for calories burned in sixty minutes. Amazing same exact total.
The readout read 1433.

Now, we are on to Day 1108. I'm thinking about doing two hours tomorrow. Who knows? Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment