Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 951- We need to lead a spartan life

I try but, who am I kidding? The definition is goal worthy.Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.
b. Simple, frugal, or austere: a Spartan diet; a spartan lifestyle.

I suppose its all relative to the group you are in. In society today, based on the habits of others I would say a small percent of the people do or attempt to do what I have done. I speaking of the Rigorously self-disciplined or self-restrained.Of working out every day. I try to eat frugally by sustained on fruits vegetables and whole grains. I must admit I fall on that side of the line than overindulgence.

It is an odd thing. Once you work at repeating an action ( even a highly self disciplined one) it becomes second nature. You kinda do not give it much thought. I like the fact that I have challenged myself to be of this mindset and have stayed the course.

Man it is pouring some 4 feet from where I am writing this.

Today I got into a decent flow and burned 1290 calories in the hour.Passing yesterday's 1256 by 34 calories. I did get 3 minutes more rest between workouts. Since I got 3 minutes more rest I was able to burn 34 more calories in the hour. Heck if I was able to that consistently I would burn 340 more calories in 10 days! With an extra 340 calories burned I would have burn 1624 calories in an hour. Wow that would be something.

There are 49 days left until November 18Th 2010. I feel great! Forty nine until 1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment