Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 925- Still firing on all cyclinders!!

As we challenges ourselves once more the time has now come. I want today to be the best. I want from today to be all I can give. Today, gets us to 75 days before we hit an admirable milestone.

My gratitude for my strength to this point is very high. Simple appreciation for the efforts I have put forth would not be possible without the strength of the Lord.

This past week was a good for spending energy. I challenged myself at every opportunity. The challenges I give me a great sense of satisfaction.

Today, my goal is to burn 1350+ in the hour.

With a tremendous push in the last 2 minutes I burned 50 calories to
burn an even 1300. Question where was that energy during the rest of the work out? I got on the machine after resting from 1030 pm until 530am. No excuses. Then, I started my work out at 655 am. That was a good break from my last workout which concluded yesterday at 614 am So, with a total of 24 hours and 44 minutes in between workouts I managed to burn 14 more calories in the hour. I sincerely wanted to burn more. Ah but, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment