Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 941- Once again beaten to the punch

I love it. It should be this way competition is great. If someone is there before you then, welcome to the free enterprise. Welcome to a lesson on "life is all about having options." Socratic method of teaching asks. Is that the only option you had was to use the machine that was occupied? For what I wanted to get out of my workout the answer is YES!. What did you want to get out of your work out? I wanted to burn 1300 calories in the hour. Is that the only machine that you can burn 1300 calories an hour on? I do not know. Why do you not know? Because I have not tested them all yet. Why? Because I have not had the time. Why?


Pretty crazy huh? The solution would be own the equipment maintain it and then you have more control when you want to use it. All bet are off when comparing yesterday to today in terms of numbers. The effort I can truthfully evaluate. My effort was awesome I burned more in the second thirty minutes than the first thirty minutes. I sweated a great amount and felt great after. Barely burning more than 1200 calories in an hour is definitely not what I am used to but it was my second workout in less than 20 hours! Heck, that is 2 a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment