Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 922- In an effort to step up the discipline ....

I am going to get up at 430 am and be on the machine at 5am ish.So far my efforts are good I have been on the machine at 453, 514 and 509 am. I have decided to challenge myself as much as I can. I feel great so why not see what I got? My goal everyday is to beat my total calories burned of 1515 in one hour. I do realize that is quite the challenge but that is my goal everyday! Today, I wound up burning 1331 calories.

I keep score in all different ways but effort is huge. I know I have had a good work out when I am totally exhausted at the end of the work out. Being in good condition has allowed me the opportunity to realize my status.

We are in the seventies things are awesome. Keep challenging yourself in small ways.Hold yourself accountable if you do not succeed in your challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment