Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 932 These are special times!

We are getting ready for a workout today. Then work later in the day. Here it is 558 am on a dark Saturday morning.As I write this the sun has yet to come up. The weather the past few days has been much cooler than it has over the last few months. If summer is here it does not seem to making its presence known.

As I retired last evening I went to sleep with some things on my mind. Though they were pleasant ones I realized that my daily toil has slowed its pace. Welcoming the pace of the last two days I suppose would be a relief to most bodies. However, mine is conditioned to keep a quicker pace. So today, my goal is to quicken the pace of my activities.

The gym doors open around 7 am in the past 4 days I have been challenged to burn 1300 or more calories. As we are aware in the last days I have both increased my calorie burn per hour as well as decreased my rest in between workouts. Can I get an AMEN!


Today, My rest breaks will actually be increased. I am curious if the rest increase will help me burn more calories per hour. Yesterday, I burned 1269 calories in the hour. My minimum goal for today is to burn more than that. I want to burn 1350 today!

I will have rested from 608 am to 645 am today which is 24 hours and 37 minutes. Now, if you consider the activity I have been engaged in in the last 14 hours I believe I have had plenty of rest.

We are down to 68 days after today to hit 1000 days. That is plenty of motivation for me to excited!

With a rest that included 24 hours and 42 minutes I was able to burn 40 more calories in an hour than I burned yesterday. Of of course yesterday I burned 1269 calories an hour and today I burned 1309 in an hour. I was pumped and got on a better pace than yesterday.

Today is 911. As I remember 911, I must tell my story. As I am sure everyone has some sort of recount of 911. Here is mine:

I had just returned form awesome weekend where I had went to three beautiful sporting events. The first was in Baltimore where I saw a preseason football game.The second was later that evening where I i saw a regular season baseball game no more than a 1/2 mile from each other. The third, was on the following day I saw a college football game.

The dates were Friday August 31ST,September 1ST and September 2ND. On September 2ND I was on my way back home. Now here is the oddest thing about my 911. I had taped some baseball games that were played that weekend. Up until 911 I had not seen any of the recordings.It was right at 845 am on 911 2001 that I decided to work out and watch these recordings. I was anxious to see the game that was played on 9/2. As I got ready to workout and put the tape player on. As I was ready to switch from TV to tape. My set was on Channel 3. I paused and stretched for a few seconds or I guess it was minutes. When I was ready to start my work out and get the tape player going I then noticed what was on the TV. .......

No comments:

Post a Comment