Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 930- Its now been: two years and two hundred days

For all of us who make note of such things, since February 23 , 2008 two years and 200 days has past. Since, then I have done 933 workouts. As I get ever closer to 1000 days of consecutive workouts. The forecast is for the temperatures to drop. Please be aware that if you are working out your muscles will take a little longer to loosen up. However, once they loosen up with the cooler weather they will not fatigue as quick so you can usually work them harder and longer.

Its funny when you do something on a very consistent basis you notice when things around the thing you are doing is not consistent. For example, I tell who does not arrive at the gym that usually arrives at the gym when I usually do. When the sun comes up on clear days. The temperature change. My surroundings change when I remain constant.

Today was a great battle as I fought hard to get loose. I got up at 430 am. I was on the machine at 510am which was 22 minutes earlier than yesterday. By working out earlier today than yesterday I was able to keep my CANI going. Meaning for the last 4 days I have done my workout earlier than the day before. That translates to less rest in between workouts. Today was a 22 hour and 38 minute rest. From 632 am on September 8TH until 510 am on September 9TH is a span of 22 hours and 38 minutes.

My energy level was not what I wanted however, I did accomplish two things i burned more than yesterday 1258 vs 1251 in the hour. Two, I did give myself less rest 22 hours 38 minutes vs 23 hours.

Tomorrow, we hit the 60's!

No comments:

Post a Comment