Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 923- I predict this is the last day of summer

The reason why I say that is .... We have a hurricane coming up the coast and it will bring strong winds and should cool things off. Here we are in the Northeast in September and its been 90 + degrees for the last three or four days. I say this is it pack up your tropical gear and get ready for cooler climes. It will be great weather to work out in. I think my September calorie burn numbers always spike in September.

Life is all about having options. Is it not? I once heard a person who at the time was about to earn himself into a million dollar a year income say-all I want is to be able to do what I want when I want with who ever I want. Think about that. Do you do what you want? Do you do it when you want? Do you do what you want with who you want? It sounds awful demanding!

Well, demand for yourself the best maybe you will get it.

Today, I answered the bell but I wish I had more. I did burn 1285 and I gave it my all.
Yesterday, was an awesome battle. Today I'm focusing on getting stronger so I can do 1350 tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment