Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 948 We bounce back with enthusiasm

Why is yeast like enthusiasm? Because it helps to raise the DOUGH!

We march on knowing full well a day of rest does not only the body some good, but the soul and the mind. Working on 20 hours and 12 minutes of rest since my last cardiovascular work out, I was able to burn 1257 calories in an hour. I wanted to do more and I finished with a very strong push.

As we near 950 days and November 18Th is in sight my enthusiasm rises. I thank God for how well I feel. I am a big advocate for exercise and constant movement along with eating as healthy and lean as we can. In fact last week I was thanked by two people for motivating them to do things they might not have done otherwise. Both told me how much better things turned out after our conversation. The bible says we must all strive to live life abundantly. Well, let us all do that!

Live life ABUNDANTLY! I am gearing up for Day 949!

No comments:

Post a Comment