Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 947- We have a hit a rest post...


As I lean against the wall I look to gather some energy. Today, is my first day off from working at least 8 hours a day. Can I get an AMEN? September 5TH was my last day off from that daily activity. I love it. I feel blessed that God has given the strength to carry on this long.

On this day, I chose to use area 3 of the gym I work out in, to complete my 950TH sixty minute cardiovascular workout in the last 947 days. Yes sir, hit the big 950 today! Felt great as I was challenged by the machine's increased resistance and the lack of air in that part of the gym. Today is a delightfully cool day. My between work out rest was less than yesterday having only rested 23 hours and 50 minutes.Yesterday, I rested for 25 hours and 5 minutes.

We are challenged daily and blessed daily. Let us all keep that in perspective as we strive for our goals.

So its on to the day off, so far I have worked on and washed my car. which is now a grand total on 75 days old.Yep, day 872, July 13,2010 the day George Steinbrenner passed away.

Day 948 is online I will chat with it in a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment