Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 927- Waiting for the gym to open

Up early as I went to sleep early. As old Ben Franklin would remind us. Early to bed early to rise will make a person healthy, wealthy and wise. Door to gym needs to open so I can get Day 927 on the books. After I complete my work out I will have until 9am to be at work.

This certainly makes the day interesting because it will be a little different from the normal routine. Generally, I go work out, go home, shower and get ready to go to work. I usually have 1 and a half hours before I leave to go to work.Today, with the gym opening later I will only have a half an hour to get ready to go.

As I write this I have to pause. I have to be at? I do? Why? I always thought it fascinating to ask that question? The simple word, why? Asking it with child like innocence. To make anything more interesting add these words to it.Who, what, when, where,and how. When you ask questions like, who besides you will be effected by you not getting in by 9am? What will be the potential following events should you not arrive at 9am? When would you feel the results from not meeting your time of arrival? Where would all this take place? How will you feel about this occurrence? Then the most thoughtful question. Why?

Today will be a great opportunity to burn 1400 calories in an hour. I am confident I can do it since I did not use a lot of energy yesterday. I am hoping the break refreshed my legs!

The break did refresh my legs.However I burned 1309 calories not 1400. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. My schedule was knocked outta whack due to the run from gym to home to work. I loved the workout. I ended strong and felt great. It felt different to NOT stretch.

It is now 237 pm as I write this while at lunch.

It amazes me how people can eat a so called menu at lunch. I eat is fruit,OJ and green tea and I am ready to go at it again.

Day 928 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment