Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 945- We beat yesterday's numbers in three categories

Day 945 ---you are mine! Can I get an AMEN?

I believe that was the last thing I wrote yesterday! And you know what? It was the last thing I thought of yesterday. Man, I woke up early after I went to bed a little earlier than I had been. That was the key. When I woke up I felt refreshed and was psyched to get after it! Just getting up earlier increased my determination.When you focus on something and believe you can accomplish what you are focusing on, you generate an amazing power. It is difficult to describe. Best example would be, you are almost on auto pilot. You feel yourself getting where you wish to go but your not in total control .

All in all it is an awesome feeling! I wish all could have it everyday. If they did the world would be a more amazing place than it is right now.

Tomorrow, I will get more rest than today because the gym opens later. I should be able to beat todays 1281 but not today's 450am.
Today, I beat yesterday's 1253 and rest of 23 hours and 54 minutes
Today I burned 1281 on 23 hours and 29 minutes of rest.That's 2 wins, calorie burn and rest.The third number I beat was number of consecutive days yesterday was 944. Today was 945--- Only 55 days to go to hit QUAD CITY! In case you did not know, QUAD CITY is 1000 days. Quad is the number of digits required to write the number 1000! Quad is short from quadruple--

With steely resolve we look forward to Day 946--BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment