Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 938 When we give it all we got we reach another level

In the hopes of reaching a goal I had set of burning more calories than yesterday's burn 1268 in an hour. By the grace of God I hit another level. During thee first 30 minutes of my ride I noticed I just could not push as hard as I wanted to. As fate would have in the second half of the hour I felt a tremendous power surge. Then, whoosh! Into another level I went. In the first 30 minutes I burned 624 calories which is 104 ever 5 minutes. However, in the next 30 minutes I burned 662 calories. Man, I was flying. By burning that many calories in 30 minutes I averaged a calorie burn of 110+ calories every 5 minutes. It felt sweet moving my legs that fast.


As I said before yesterday was a victory today was a trouncing. I get more rest in between workouts but I burned 18 more calories today than yesterday.
Here is how I did in comparison to yesterday
Day 937 rest 23 hours and 15 minutes burned 1268 calories in an hour
Day 938 rest 23 hours and 25 minutes burned 1286 calories in an hour
The winner is today, despite having more rest I burned a lot more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment