Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 934- Up about as early as I can

Day 934- Up about as early as I can
Yep, woke up at 427am and was on the machine ready burn calories for an hour for the 934Th straight day. Was able to burn 1250 calories before 6 am can I get an AMEN? I felt great just knowing I had such a awesome early start to the day!

Here is a right between the eyes question. When was the last time someone gave you honest feedback and said " you are lazy". Follow up question if you can recall, how did that make you feel?

Man, I would venture to say most of if you who have read this blog often have not had that said to you that often.

Since, I finished my workout yesterday at 752 am.Then started my workout today at 455 am, I rested a total of 21 hours and three minutes which is less than the rest I got before yesterday workout.Before yesterday's workout I rested 23 hours and 57 minutes. That is a difference of 2 hours and 54 minutes. Come tomorrow I will most like get around 24 hours of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment