Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 928 Always stretch while in an exercise program

Wow! I noticed a big difference in how I felt when I did not stretch. I am always looking for any edge I can find to make my workout more competitive and enjoyable. While on this journey I have learned a tremendous amount about my body. As I challenge it on a daily basis. I suppose anyone can say that. As I challenge my body on a daily basis. Think about it. Everyone does challenge their body on a daily basis.The question is... what do you challenge your body to do on a daily basis?

I guess my choice is push it and treat it with healthy rewards. I try to remain in motion all day and eat healthy. Sounds simple, try it. Just pretend your a little kid who has trouble being still. Only this time you will not get in trouble for it. Then when its time to eat just eat fruits vegetables and whole grains. Trust me, your taste buds will get used to the healthy flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment