Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 931We hit them hard, we knock them out and we chalk them up!

We hit them hard, we knock them out and we chalk them up! Getting on the machine earlier everyday and burning more calories than the day before is reason why I say:




We hit them hard, we knock them out and we chalk them up!
Today, we burned 1269 in 60 minutes and got on the machine at 508 in the am.
I feel awesome as the weather has cooled off. The NFL season has started! We got 69 days to go until we hit c town. November 18Th 2010 will be 1000 days from February 23RD 2008. That is quite the expansion of time. One thousand days. Whew that is more than a habit! That is a way of life.

I guess I love that line from the movie- A box of Moonlight- where the actor Sam Rockwell says" I am off the grid!"

So be it - I am off the grid.
I workout everyday
I do not eat foods unless I know what is in them and they are fruits vegetables or whole grains.
My goal is to stay in motion as much as I can.

Do you know anyone else with that mindset?

No comments:

Post a Comment