Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 946- Saturday's are special around here!

This my 135Th consecutive Saturday of getting up at 530am and writing before I head to the gym. Yep, I would say Saturday's are special around here. A chance to reflect on the workout ahead. As I write this I have about a half hour prior to my challenge. My goal today is as it always is to beat yesterday's total of calories burned. My rest will be at least 24 hours since I finished my workout at 550 am yesterday. Yesterday, was an awesome day of activity.

We start the day with a sense of anticipation that today will be an awesome day. Earl Nightingale called it an attitude of gratitude and expectant. I am both grateful and I expect the best.

Powerful concepts to start the day. As I look ahead with the big number looming. I realize that we are 54 days away from 1000 days. As I use quick math it tells me the month of October will be the last full month before I hit that number. Also, that 54 divided by 7 equals 7 weeks and 5 days. So we are down to 7 more Saturdays until we hit 1000. Which means a week of Saturdays are left. Oh wow, it has come to this.

What an incredible journey it has been.I read in a magazine that one way to reduce stress is by keeping a journal. I agree with that. There is definitely a feeling of stress reduction as I put my thoughts to words then recording them in a journal format.

Time is up! Let us blast out a good strong 1320 ++ today.The curtain is getting ready rise here we go !


Today we came out like a house a fire! Today we BURNED a good amount of calories in the first 15 minutes . Had a solid 328 calories burned with in 15 minutes. I felt awesome and maintained a good flow. Burning 1308 calories in an hour was an increase of 27 calories from yesterday. I rested 24 hours and 4 minutes which was over an hour more than I had on day 945. Whew! I felt sensational. We know that all is well when we give it that fist pump.

We all remember that right? That private victory that makes you say "oh yes!"
I feel the reason why we give that fist pump is because we are the only ones who know what it took to get to that point. The delicious taste of victory. Yes, it is private. Yes, you got what you came for!

Folks, work hard at getting that feeling. If you you get it often you are one very blessed soul. So, when that feeling comes your way pass it on to someone else.

I was thing one crazy thought when I was working out today. Here it is.In the grand scheme of things would the manufacturer of a product rather have you buy the product or sell it? The answer is buy and sell. Certainly before you sell it you have to buy it. But here is the philosophy, If I was to buy a product then was able to immediately distribute it I would be more valuable to the manufacturer. As my ability to generate revenue just increased many times more. The key to all this is a systematic form of duplication.

As I pondered this thought for a few seconds I said face book. Anything that self promotes just by using it.

Anyway, just a thought. My time is abundant today. I will work from 11am until later in the evening. I am planning on taking my first day from work off;
since Day 926 (September 5Th) that I will not be going to work. For the last twenty days I have been working at least 8 hours a day. On May 20TH I started working a second job. Since I have begun working a second job I have only not worked on five days. Of course, I have continued with this wonderful work out streak.

OK, I am getting lazy. Five days off since day 818.So that is 128 with 5 breaks. Not bad, one out of every 25 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment