Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 944- We fight every day to do our best everyday

Hey, some days the numbers do not reflect the spirit. The enemy is not the lower numbers. The enemy is the lack of desire to hit the higher numbers. I know I can be at the gym earlier and burn more calories than I did today. There is the fight the knowing and the doing that's where the big word comes into play. What is the big word? Desire. Desire is the word and it has a side kick its called discipline. Discipline fuels the desire. When I think about tomorrow's workout I cannot help but envision the numbers I have put out in front of me getting met and then exceeded.

Yesterday's daily toil I believe put a crimp on today's performance. However, that should not have mattered because I know I did not prepare well enough mentally to deal with challenges. At times honest self appraisal goes a long way in getting you refocused and energized!

Burned 1253 rested 23 hours and 54 minutes---Tomorrow will BE BETTER!

Day 945 ---you are mine! Can I get an AMEN?

1 comment: