Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 914 We accomplish, what we really want to accomplish

I have got to be excited I just burned 1309 calories in one hour after barely burning 1269 calories in the same amount of time the day before. That is 40 more than the day before. I started one minute later and I got up 10 minutes earlier than the day before. So where did this burst of power come from? Maybe it was the coolness of the morning? Though yesterday was quite comfortable. Perhaps the amount of rest? Bingo! When I did the 1269 burn I slept for only 4 1/2 hours. Today, I slept for 5 1/2 hours. I felt very determined today to get more than the day before.

Now, we set our sights on Day 915 and a target of burning 1310 calories in the hour. Which means burning at least 655 calories in a 1/2 hour. Which means burning 655/30 = 21.83 calories per minute. Just about 22 calories per minute for one hour.

I am into it, we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment