Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 910- GLORY DAYS! We are down to 90 days until we hit .....

With a full wind in my sail and the wind at my back we charge down the stretch! How is that for inspiration? Today, I was on the machine at 527 AM.I felt strong as I was able to burn 1319. The total of 1319 is the most I have burned on a week day since? Since August the 10Th Day 900. We must always keep ourselves accountable for our actions if we want to improve or maintain. Duh? Real simple, but how many people do?

I am curious how many people have a weight scale? How many use it daily? How many people have a work out log? How many fill it in daily? All this falls under the category of accountability.

If we wish to do anything well, we must strive to excel.Then again we all know this.

Lombardi had a great philosophy he said we will chase perfection. He also said, "if we do not catch it.Then we will catch excellence and greatness." You see, if we are almost able to catch perfection then those other two will be caught.

A brilliant mind set - Day 911 is scheduled for Saturday August 11Th 2010- Catch you there- Good Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment